Dear eMule Users, the new eMule version 0.49b rises to please your p2p experience.
Besides quite a number of bugfixes, and several small changes and additions there are also some bigger features.
eMule 0.49b brings you:
- Major Kad protocol improvements, like kad obfuscation, better NAT handling, direct callbacks, flood protections, etc.
- Several changes to the message system to get rid of spammers (by Captchas) and stay in touch with friends with dynamic IPs
GUI improvements like storing searches between eMule sessions, a
searchfilter for shared files and easier access to the comment filter
- And as always fixing bugs and adding other small changes
For all the details, check out the complete changelog below!
Download the new eMule client - and have fun
eMule 0.48a brings you:
- First step torwards Vista by fixing most glitches and problems
Vista had with eMule and by this also support of multi user
installations (for all OSs)
- Support for UPnP
- A spam filter for search results
- Several GUI improvments like smiley support for IRC and messages , nicer file tooltips and so on
- And as always fixing several bugs and adding other small changes
- enhanced search capabilities
- Search the Usenet
- improved and fixed proxy support
- support for new serverside features and optimizations (e.g. filerating support fpr ed2k servers)
- further bugfixing and improvements